JUMP INTO LEARNING!
Adventure into a great educational experience that will prepare today’s students for the future. Not only do our parks offer a different learning experience but we mix fun & fitness. Educators can explore the learning values of Adventure Air Sports, offering a balance of learning and fun.
Lessons will NOT take away from your free jump time thus giving your group additional floor time for instructional group fun! There is a 10 person minimum for field trips. Lunch can be purchased through A.A.S. or bag lunches can be brought into our facility.
Field trips can start as low as $11 per person! Food can be added on for as little as $2 per student.
“Best Trampoline park I’ve ever been to! My 4 kids loved it and loved your staff! Everyone rocked!”
– Angie Rivera Facebook Reviews
BENEFITS OF OUR FIELD TRIPS
- Age appropriate field trips supported by educational curriculum standards
- Math, Life Science, Social Studies, Physics & more
- Hands on learning workshops developed by educators
- Easy to book & teach
- We will supply the fun venue & lesson plan
- You bring the students and conduct the lesson your way
- Real world learning
- Problem solving, communication, socio-emotional growth
- Reinforce classroom material with our supplied pre/post educational activity
- Discounted LOW rates
- Only available to groups affiliated with educational organizations
Minimum of 10 paid jumpers to receive discounted rate. One FREE jumping chaperone with every 15 paid jumpers.
Enjoy our state of the art, world class indoor trampoline park. Offering a huge main trampoline area with built in parkour elements; Mad Maxx, the only Supertramp in the Atlanta area; One of the largest Ninja Warrior courses in Atlanta; A flying circus trapeze; Extreme dodgeball; 3 long tumble tracks for gymnasts; Trampoline basketball; Olympic size foam pits; Large climbing wall; & Indoor Zipline!
Adventure Air Sports is great for hosting birthday parties, youth groups, dodgeball tournaments, and corporate team building events.